Welcome to WCCC's Financial Aid EAGLE (Easy Access to Grants Loans Entry) System:
- You must have the current FAFSA on file to use this platform
- Complete your WCCC Financial Aid Application online - Apply for Financial Aid
- View the documents we have received and any outstanding documents
- View your Financial Aid Award(s)
- View the status of your student loans for the current year (if applicable)
- Access Financial Aid Forms
Log In Instructions
- First time set-up to use Eagle.
- New WCCC students or first time users must first activate their accounts when they log into EAGLE by clicking on “First Time User”, entering their WCCC Student ID# and answering the account activation/security questions. At this point, they can create their own EAGLE Password. They will then enter their WCCC Student ID# and EAGLE Password and click on “Submit” to log on to the EAGLE system.
- Returning financial aid students should click on “Forgot Your Password?”, enter their WCCC Student ID#, answer the security questions and change their EAGLE Password. They will then enter their WCCC Student ID# and EAGLE Password and click on “Submit” to log on to the EAGLE system.
Please contact the Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have log in problems. (Remember, you must have a FAFSA application on file with Warren County Community College).